Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of 623 Assistant on contract basis. Apply Online before 10 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 623 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 28 years as on 01.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
RBI Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Test, Main Test & Interview ..
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS) through Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017. there after link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.11.2017
- Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : 27 & 28.11.2017
- Online Main Test (Tentative) : 20.12.2017