Negative statements are huge roadblocks in our personal and professional progress. Just take a good look at these blocks and make efforts to remove them from your mindset.
Negative statements that we use every day :
- There’s only one right answer.
- That’s not logical
- Follow the rules.
- To err is wrong.
- That’s not my area.
- That’s not my responsibility.
Such attitude block ingenuity and resourcefulness. They also block positive synergies that could bring dynamism into our lives.
Remember the following :
- Be a Butterfly, not a crawling insect.
- Soar like an eagle.
- A turtle makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.
- Every success story is a story of great failure too.
- Every problem has an in-built solution.
- Every failure teaches us something.
- Every threat carries an opportunity.
- Thank God for his blessings.
- Count your blessings and not troubles.
- Being a day with a smile.
- We have the power to choose and can control our thoughts.
- There are no hopeless situations; it is only people who becomes hopeless about them.
What you should do then :
- Be creative.
- Be innovative.
- Be inventive.
- Be dynamic
- Be an optimist.
- Take initiative.
- Take responsibility.
- Have courage.
- Have determination.
- Use your ingenuity.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Create positive synergies.