SBI RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS 2019 ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
SBI EXAM FORM ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 02.04.2019 TO 22.04.2019
Important dates / tentative dates for SBI PO EXAM 2019
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||02-04-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22-04-2019|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||22-04-2019|
|Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||3rd Week of May 2019 onwards|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||07-05-2019|
|Date for Online Examination (Preliminary)||08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019|
|Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary||1st Week of July|
|Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd Week of July|
|Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main||20-07-2019|
|Date for Declaration of Result – Main||3rd Week of August 2019|
|Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th Week of August 2019|
|Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Date for Declaration of Final SBI Result||2nd week of October 2019|
|Date for Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2ndweek of May 2019 onwards|
|Date for Conduct of Pre-Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
SBI PO 2019 | ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA:
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (as on 31.08.2019):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
SBI PO 2019 | Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
SBI PO 2019 | Salary
The starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I
SBI PO 2019 | Application Fee & Intimation Charges
SBI PO 2019: Application Fee
|For General, EWC, OBC||750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|NOTE : Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking|
Application process for SBI PO recruitment Exam
Candidates can apply online only from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SBI PO RECRUITMENT:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers/or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2019’ in the subject of the email.
SBI PO 2019 | REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OF FEES [Online Mode Only]:
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
SBI PO 2019 | IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria i. e. Age as on 01.04.2019 and Educational Qualification as on 31.08.2019
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online mode.
- Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Admission to online test (Preliminary & Main) will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Bank the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
PREXAM hopes that this detailed article on SBI PO 2019 helps you understand the essential points regarding the exam.
Take free bank mock test series on PREXAM in order to boost your confidence as well as to keep track of how well prepared you are for the exam.
We wish you all the best!