CA 2022 May exam is going to be held on 23-29 May 2022. CA Foundation Exam 2022 is also known as Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test. It is an entry-level examination for admission to the CA Course which will be organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is conducted annually at the national level. This examination gives the candidate a brilliant opportunity, to begin with, the course and learns about how Chartered Accountancy works in India as it is an evergreen and always in-demand field. The article will guide the applicants through accurate information on the exam which includes CA Foundation Exam 2022 course details, examination, eligibility, application form and fee, pattern & syllabus, and various other details.
The application forms for these exams will be available on icaiexam.icai.org from February 21 to March 13. The application window will be available from March 13 to 20 to those who pay a late fee of Rs 600.
ICAI CA Foundation, Intermediate, Final Exam Dates May 2022
CA Foundation Important Dates 2022
|Particulars||May Dates 2022 (Released)|
|Last date to register with the Board of studies (BOS)||January 1, 2022|
|Availability of exam form||February 21, 2022|
|Deadline for filling the exam date without late fee||March 13, 2022|
|Deadline for filling CA foundation exam form 2022 with late fee (of Rs. 600)||March 14 – March 20, 2022|
|CA Foundation 2022 Exam Date||May 23, 25, 27 and 29, 2022|
CA Intermediate Important Dates 2022
|Exam||Dates (May 2022)|
|Group 1||15, 18, 20 and 22 May 2022|
|Group 2||24, 26, 28, and 30 May 2022|
CA Final Important Dates 2022
|Exam||Dates (May 2022)|
|Group 1||14, 17, 19 and 21 May 2022|
|Group 2||23, 25, 27 and 29 May 2022|
CA Foundation Admit Card 2022 – ICAI issues the CA Foundation admit card only to those candidates who will fill the exam form successfully. The admit card has to be downloaded by candidates from the official website of ICAI. It is an important document that must be carried by all the candidates in physical form during exam time. Entry inside the CA Foundation exam centre is strictly prohibited without the admit card. Keep an eye on CA Foundation exam dates 2022 to check the release date of admit card.
The eligibility criteria for ICAI 2022 are given below:
Candidates who have passed their class 12th exam can apply for foundation course.
- Those who qualify Foundation course are eligible.
- Commerce graduates/ postgraduates with minimum 55% marks or other graduates/ postgraduates with minimum 60% marks can also apply.
- Intermediate level passed candidates of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- A certificate to the effect that candidate has undergone 8 months study course as on the first day of the month in which the exam will be held, is required (Foundation route).
- A certificate to the effect that candidate has completed nine months of Practical Training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination will be held, is required (direct entry).
- Those who qualify Intermediate course are eligible.
- Candidates should have completed the Practical Training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the exam will be held or has been serving the last six months of practical training (including excess leave) on the first the month in which the exam will be held.
- Completing AICITSS is also necessary.
CA Foundation Exam Pattern:
- There is a set of 4 papers.
- Paper 1 & Paper 2 will have subjective type questions.
- Paper 3 & Paper 4 will have objective type questions.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks.
- The maximum Time duration will be 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 3 and paper 4 will have a negative marking scheme. 1/4th of the marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to get a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all papers to pass the CA Foundation exam.
- Exams will be conducted through Offline Mode.
- Papers will be available in Hindi and English but Section B of Paper 2will be conducted in English Medium only.
ICAI CA Foundation Syllabus for May 2022 Exams:
Students those you are appearing for the CA foundation exam must go through this article. Before you start preparing for the exams it is important to go through CA Foundation syllabus 2022 released by ICAI. Click on the download link given below to get the detailed description on each subjects of CA Foundation chapter-wise.
|CA Foundation 2022 Syllabus||Download PDF|
I hope you find this article useful; therefore, please share about it so that the most significant number of students may benefit from it.
Join CA Foundation Practice Test & Mock Test Series where Subject-wise, chapter-wise and Full Syllabus test papers are conducted to score good marks in CA Foundation May 2022 Exams And you can Practice Anywhere Anytime!
- CSEET June 2022 – Exam Date, timetable, Exam Pattern
- NDA/NA 2022 Exam Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Information