Last moment revision will always be important for all the exams you would appear for. And this applies to both students who have studied well before and for students who were unable to prepare earlier.
It is observed that students tend to lose their self-confidence if they are not prepared well, as expected or if they are not able to re-collect what they have studied and learned. Good amount of practice would surely build this confidence level but the efforts have to be put in the right direction when time available is less.
Follow these simple techniques for efficient study :
- Whenever you read or study from books, underline the important lines and words. Highlighting will help revising more in last moment.
- Take notes while reading or in lecture. This helps in 2 ways. It keeps you more attentive in the lecture or while studying and the notes made by yourself are best handbooks for revision.
- Reading is not enough and you need to check that your brain is sharp enough and is able to recollect what you have learnt. Giving Mock Tests is the best way to do this. Instant evaluated mock tests as on PREXAM is the best judge of your preparation level.
- Revise deeply the part you were evaluated to be weaker than others. If you are able to answer the question well in time, you are all set for the final test. Take another mock test if time permits and you can re-evaluate yourself.
- Now revise all formulae, diagrams, laws, nomenclatures, dates etc.
- Take good rest before exam so that you brain is active enough to answer twisted questions in the exam.
- Eat light food, fruits before and during the exam so you do not feel sleepy.
Hope these tips help you. Feel free to comment on it. Good Luck and Happy Preparations!!