Studying is an important part of our life and academic success. In the year 2020, a lot of difficulties had come in our studies due to the corona pandemic. Everywhere there were online classes, online exams, study, webinars, etc in India.
Now, the unlock process is all over. Some schools & colleges are also open. Some exams like CA, CS,
And jee are done & some are coming very soon including board exams.
Now that exams will come very soon, it is difficult to find the time to study for every subject & you have to submit your project, assignments within the deadline given by college and school. Not only do you have to prioritize the subjects and courses you need to study for within a certain amount of time, but you have to juggle other responsibilities such as family. Therefore you have to create your schedule as follows
- List all subjects you need to study.
- Figure out what you need to do for each subject of the exam.
- Prioritize your list.
- Divide your available time during the week into study blocks.
- Reserve time for nonacademic activities.
- Most important is to fill your study blocks properly with a good distribution of all subjects. Use the best time when you can concentrate the most on the subject or topics that you find difficult.
- Make the most scheduled off time.
Also, you can watch a video, quiz a study buddy, create notes, revise them the next day and also try practice test series like Prexam online. It will give you good practice from the comfort of your home. You can give the exam when you have time. You analyze your own paper. You can solve practice tests of all subjects and topics.
So friends what are you waiting for? Let’s start our studies.