Nowadays almost all lockdown situation is over. Unlock process is almost completed and regular life activity has started by everyone. The school will open for 9th,10th,11th,12th std students, but not all college, Hostel, the school will open. Some colleges & schools have decided to take online lectures and exams because corona vaccination is not done for all. Exam days are coming in a few months. Students have to face these changes for their future. Exams may be online or offline but students have to be ready for both.
The online exam is completely different from the offline exam. Some students take online exams & lectures lightly. They attended lectures but do not focus on them. Log in to the lecture & go here and there, and do not listen properly, do not write down notes that the teacher has given, do not complete the notebook & do not study properly like in offline lectures. Teachers teach all topics continuously but students do not understand all topics & tips and may miss some important details and announcements.
Therefore wake up my dear students and start now don’t be afraid to start from today. Reading lesson, question -answer, also do the writing practice.
But if there is an online exam, you have to prepare accordingly:
1. Discuss the syllabus with the teacher.
2. How to give online exams & what is the exact timetable.
3. What types of question is given in exam [example =objective \ writing skill].
4. Internet connection is available or not.
5. Internet connection is good while giving an exam and a backup connection is available or not.
5. Ask teacher [if wi- fi connection ] is disconnecting while solving the paper what can be the alternative option.
6. Which app you can use to submit the paper, scan it & send it.
Once all the facts are known, you have to practice the process 1- 2 times so you can increase your performance.
There are many types of online practice test series available online like exam test series. They will help you on how to give online exams & practice for it. You can solve your chapter-wise test and mock tests. There many options to help you while solving the paper-like error correction test, bookmark important questions, etc. When you have any problem you can mail it to their customer service executive and they will solve it.
So students, don’t be afraid, You can do it with practice. practice makes a man perfect.