About NEET 2020 Exam
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG)-2020 through “Online” mode only.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website ntaneet.nic.in. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website strictly. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or parents only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through email on the registered e-mail address or SMS on registered Mobile Number only.
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form: Click here to know more…
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the NTA website and also check their e-mails/SMS for latest updates.
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Timing indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and Time provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to take 6-8 Passport size and 4-6 Post Card size (4”X6”) colored photographs with white background.
Important Dates for NEET exam 2020
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI||02 December 2019 to 01 January 2020 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only||15 January 2020 to 31 January 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||27.03.2020|
|Date of Examination||03.05.2020|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Centre of NEET(UG)-2020 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on website|
|Website(s)||www.nta.ac.in , ntaneet.nic.in|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website by||04 June, 2020|
Fee Detail for NEET exam 2020
|Fee Payable by Candidate|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1400/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
Pattern of NEET (UG) 2020 exam :
Type of Question
Number of Questions
|Physics||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options and single correct answer/best option||02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.||45||180|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
Eligibility to appear in NEET (UG) – 2020
Eligibility for appearing in NEET (UG) is as per related Regulations is as follows: –
i. He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Courses .
ii. The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.