Company Secretary Executive (CS-Executive) Exam Information
Candidates must fulfill following criteria:
- Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduates of all streams except Fine Arts.
- Candidates who have passed the Foundation examination or are eligible for exemption there from and are not less than 17 years of age may seek registration as a student for the Executive Programme.
- Admission To the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
- If you have passed the entrance exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India [ICMAI] then you are eligible to take direct entry in Executive Programme of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Thus, in addition to the students having graduation degree i.e. B.A. / B. Sc. / B. Com / Graduates of any discipline (excluding Fine Arts), any applicants who have passed Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of ICAI or Foundation
- Examination of ICAI (erstwhile ICWAI) may now get direct admission in Executive Programme of ICSI
- Further, the CS Institute has also relaxed candidates who have passed in the examination conducted by any other accountancy institution in India or abroad recognised as equivalent of CA CPT by the Council of the ICSI are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme examination. Such students may directly seek registration to Executive Programme stage of CS Course.
|Executive Programme [7 papers]|
|Cost and Management Accounting|
|Economic and Commercial Laws|
|Tax Laws and Practice|
|Company Accounts and Auditing Practices|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws|
Documents For Registration:
Before Proceeding to registration form please make sure that you are ready with the softcopy of the documents mentioned on this page
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in Final Year of Graduation)
- Qualification Certificate or Marksheets
- Category Certificate(if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
- All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf).
- The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs
- File size of student photo should be between 20kb - 50kb
- File Size of student signature should be between 10kb - 20kb
|Useful Links:||  NEW SYLLABUS|
|  Fee Schedule|
|  Guidelines for Registration|
|  ICSI Students Education Fund Trust|
|    Also View:||Prexam CS-Executive Online Test Series|
|CS-Executive Important Dates|